Webinar on Thursday, April 16, at 1 PM (ET): An Expert’s Guide to Explaining the SBA Paycheck Protection Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loans, and NYC Loan/Grant Programs
Webinar on Thursday, April 16, at 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (ET)
An Expert’s Guide to Explaining the SBA Paycheck Protection Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loans, and NYC Loan/Grant Programs
Please join us on Thursday, April 16, 2020, at 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (ET) for a webinar that covers everything attorneys need to know about the CARES Act, PPP, and EIDL loans. Robert Hoberman, CPA, Managing Partner of Hoberman and Lesser, will break down frequently asked questions about the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans, Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL), and other provisions under the CARES Act. Robert will share real examples from businesses navigating the process. This webinar is an extension of Robert’s presentation during last week’s webinar, Law Firm Life Savers: What You Need to Know to Keep Your Practice Running During COVID-19. This event is sponsored by the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and will be live-streamed via Zoom.
During the online event, we will discuss:
- An overview of Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loans and whether you qualify;
- PPP loan application process;
- How to determine the amount of the grant or loan;
- PPP loan-to-grant examples;
- Required documents for the loan application process;
- Opportunities for lawyers;
- An overview of Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and whether you qualify;
- Loan funding and term options; and,
- Answers to EIDL and PPP loan FAQs.
Robert Hoberman, CPA
Managing Partner of Hoberman & Lesser
Clifford Robert, Esq.
Robert & Robert PLLC
1 Practice Management Credit
FREE for Members AND Non-Members